Villa Poggio Salvi (“we” or “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting our website www.villapoggiosalvi.it (referred as “our website” from now on) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you search for us on the Internet, report a problem with our website or give us your contact e-mail address at one of our stands at some wine event/conference. The information you give us typically include, your email address, and sometimes in addition your name, company, address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); items you viewed; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information we receive from other sources. We are not working in any way with third parties who collect information about you and give them to us.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you exclusively to send you our newsletter via email, providing you updates on events linked to Villa Poggio Salvi, reviews of our wines by popular magazines and other events/occasions we may attend to support our brand.
If you decide you no longer wish to receive the abovementioned information by email you can tell us any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respect your choice.
Information we collect about you
We will use this information:
- to improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
Disclosure of your information
We won’t share your data with any third party.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you is stored in a secure database in the server that hosts our website.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data and delete it. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook or Twitter
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More about our Cookies
Social Website Cookies – So you can easily share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter, we have included sharing buttons on our site. The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (learn how here). Doing so, however, will likely limit the functionality of our and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called ‘spyware’ or ‘malware’. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser, you may find that anti-spyware/malware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with anti-spyware/malware software.
(The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing – www.attacat.co.uk)